Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alex Stoddard

"Alex Stoddard is one of those talented teenage photographers who knows how to express themselves. His self-portraits are all incredibly unique and after viewing them you're left wondering where he's going to take you next."

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/stunning-selfportraits-by-a

- These self-portraits were shown to me by a friend, myself being a "photographer" I thought they were phenomenal and raw images. I'm so glad this kid had the courage to share these because they are a personal side of this once 17 year old kid captured by himself (now probably around 18 or 19) and show his true talent.  He makes me jealous and amazed in the same sense. This one is my favorite, but its worth checking out all of them..just copy and paste the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment